Sunday, September 24, 11am-2pm, Ticket includes 12 tastes and a souvenir mug. Food and merchandise are available for purchase.
Coffee is awesome, right? We are so, so, so excited to announce the first ever SIPCoffee, a coffee tasting modeled after our beer tasting. It will take place on the Sunday, following Saturday’s beer tasting, September 24 from 11am-2pm, right in the base area of MRG.
Here’s the format for SIPCoffee:
- Tickets will be $20 each and will include a SIP tasting mug and 12 tastes. Tickets will be available online only.
- Gates will be open from 11am-2pm and will take place in the same area as our beer tasting.
- We have confirmed 8 coffee roasters from Vermont and will announce them soon!
- We will have live music the Anthony Santor Trio!
- The Village Grocery will have their homemade donuts and SAP will be on hand with their sap soda & seltzer!
- Additionally, Mad River Glen is planning to serve their famously delicious diner-style breakfast in the cafeteria while the Pub will be open serving their lunch menu and featuring a selection of coffee beers on tap. Single Chair Rides will also be available.
We will announce more about SIPCoffee soon!