SIPtemberfest is grateful to the entire team that helps pull everything together, from our generous Sponsors to our tireless volunteers, we raise a glass to each and everyone of you for your ongoing support! Cheers!
- Three Penny Taproom – Our Montpelier ticket outlet is easily one of the best bars in the area. If you didn’t know, now you do. Get there.
- Mad Taco – Our Waitsfield ticket outlet also hosted many an afternoon taco and beer meeting, since they provide just the right kind of inspiration for beer fest planning!
- Hostel Tevere – Host to the SIP Post Party, our Warren ticket outlet is the coolest bar you didn’t know about. Again, now you know. Get there.
- Mule Bar – Our Winooski ticket outlet is the ultimate blend of cool, classy and casual – the perfect place for a beverage and a bite if you’re in the area.
- Prohibition Pig – Our Waterbury ticket outlet and sponsor has a jaw dropping beverage list and food with just the right amount of delicious southern twang.
- New Duds – The creative force behind our t-shirts, hoodies and hats, but they have their own line of must-have apparel including several hops designs you really need.
- Mad River Glen – Our home base, MRG’s changes their motto just for us for the weekend: SIP it if you can! Check out their awesome season pass rates!
- Mehuron’s Supermarket – Waitsfield – Offering the areas biggest and best selection of groceries with lots of local and all natural options, they also house a huge beer and wine selection as well as the hard stuff. It’s the one and only stop you need to stock your kitchen.
- Sperry Tents – Fayston – The beautiful sailcloth tents that line the base area for SIPtemberfest are available for your events too! Contact them for info.
The Chief Insomniac at Meg’s Events couldn’t do it without the incredible staff that helps make SIPtemberfest a reality! This year’s team includes Aria (Booth Manager), Annalise (Volunteer Coordinator) and Melanie (Location Manager) all whom have management and creative skills that make them invaluable members of the team! Resident Beer Guy, Sean Lawson as always offered his priceless time and insight for all things beer related.
It takes a village to raise a beer fest, right! Each year we are lucky to have a great team of volunteers that help us out with some of the less glamorous areas of event planning. They are instrumental in the set up, the management and the clean up of our event and we cannot thank them enough!
This is our 5th year teaming with the Mad River Path Association and we are very happy to have forms such a great friendship with this wonderful organization. Not only do they serve a wonderful mission to protect and manage the area’s walkways and bike paths, as a beer fest, we felt this might help to level out our calories in/calories out ratio!