Top Ten Things to Know about SIPtemberfest 2019
- SIPtemberfest will take place Saturday Sept 21, 2019 from 1-5pm. Ticket check-in will start by 12:30pm. IF YOU WANT TO DRINK YOU NEED A VALID ID with your ticket! Yes you!!
- If you haven’t already checked it out – our line of Breweries and our Menu can be found here! Crack open a beer to read through this long list…
- The Stark Mountain Foundation will be raffling off a wicked cool prize this year: Two Tickets to a Lawson’s Full Moon Snowshow Tour and Brew Dinner at Mad River Glen! Swing by their booth near the Single Chair for your tickets and to learn more about their work.
- This year Green Hut CBD and Clear Water Filtration will have booths! Stop by the Hydration Station to get some deliciously filtered water and then stop at the Green Hut to learn all about CBD and get some for yourself!
- Don’t forget to grab your SIPtemberfest Tshirt and more awesome beer gear at the HopShop. You can also complete our Scavenger Hunt for a free SIP T or Hat – see the beer menu on the day-of for details. (PRO TIP: wear your SIP merch from previous years!)
- Both our bands are back by popular demand! Ragged Company will open our event this year and Lowell Thompson will close the show! Yes!!
- Cornerstone Pub will be serving those ridiculously tasty tots and the Mad Dumpling (i.e. Joey and friends) will have a menu with nommy-nom dumplings and more! NEW THIS YEAR: The cafeteria at MRG will be open serving their famous burgers, fries and more. But the General Starks Pub will be closed.
- Designated drivers, kids and well-behaved, leashed dogs are all welcome at SIPtemberfest and don’t need a ticket. Keep in mind that there are no kid-specific activities and the chairlift will notbe running. We ask that you be mindful when choosing to bring pets and kids; they must be supervised at all times. Thanks!
- Right now the weather is looking wonderful – 70s and sunny! But it’s September in Vermont so make sure to check the latest forecast and dress accordingly! Keep in mind that the terrain is very rugged so wear sturdy footwear!
- If you are driving – please bring a DD and try to carpool! If you are taking the shuttles, you should get an email from us with details. Shuttles are full and we are no longer taking waitlist names.
- Ticket sales will not be availble at the gate! You can purchase tickets online until Wednesday, 9/18 at 11pm!
Thanks to our sponsors for their ongoing and generous support! Thanks also to all our hard working volunteers! Finally, thank YOU so much for supporting our event! We look forward to seeing you all soon!
Hunger Mountain Coop
For the rest of today and tomorrow until 5, head to Mad River Taste Place to purchase your tasty Vermont food, beer & cider and get entered in a raffle to win a pair of SIP VIP tickets! These tickets each include entrance, a SIP t-shirt or hat and a meal voucher – you can’t but these puppies online!
Speaking of buying things online – just a quick reminder that SIP tickets are going fast – they will only be available online until Wednesday, Sept 18 at 11pm if they don’t sell out sooner and after that, that’s that! We will NOT have any ticket sales at the gate!! Click here to get your tickets now so you don’t have to sweat about it over the weekend! 🙂
click to see full size
Sorry for the radio silence – between new events, new dogs, new staff and more, it’s been one heck of a year at Meg’s Events HQ and it’s nowhere near over!
Here’s a look at all the SIPtemberfest things that you know you want to know. We’ve been hard at work pulling things together and are very stoked to share our progress with you. Check it all out and if you haven’t got your tickets yet, you should get them soon – they won’t be available at the gate!! Click here for tickets.
We will have more to share soon so stay tuned. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook too!
This year’s featured artist is Anna Ayres! We are so thrilled with the custom artwork she came up with for the 2019 SIP – what to you think!?
Team SIPtemberfest is so grateful to partner with some exceptional local businesses, including Mehuron’s Supermarket, Hunger Mountain Coop, Jamieson Insurance and more. Plus new this year we have invited The Green Hut – the area’s best source for top quality CBD products – to have a booth so be sure to check them out!
Call to Vols!
Check out what it’s like behind the scenes and join our Volunteer Team! Tasks range from checking tickets to moving kegs and everything in between! Volunteers get a SIP t-shirt, a glass and tokens! Join the fun and SIGN UP TODAY!
For more info about our Breweries, click here. All listings are subject to change.
- Bissell Brothers Baby Genius Blonde Ale 4% Precious Fragments Hoppy Amber Ale 6.5% Nothing Gold DIPA 8.2%
- Collaborative Brewing Salute Your Schwarz Black Lager 4.9% Let The Dead Fest Oktoberfest 6.4% Alright Already Double IPA 7.9% Knotty By Nature Japanese Style Lager 4.9%
- Cousins Brewing Double Doink DIPA 8% Wasted Day IPA 5.8% Lightwheat Ale 4.8%
- Drop In Brewing No Collusion Russian Imperial Stout w/ Covfefe 10.6% Dude Are You OK? DIPA 8.0% Heart of Lothian Scottish 90 shilling 5.6% Nova Session IPA 4.6%
- Fiddlehead Brewery Mastermind Double IPA 8.1% Betty Nelson Raspberry Wheat 5.0%
- Foam Brewers Years of Refusal Pilsner 5.0% Block Print: Raspberry + Lime Sour Ale 6.0% Things I Imagined IPA w/ lactose 6.5% Experimental Jet Set DIPA 9.0%
- Four Quarters Blueberry Tart Sour Ale w/ Lactose 5.4% Nebula 472 Double IPA w/ YCH Hop 472 8% Festbier Märzen-style Lager 6.5% Cider Donut Stout Imperial Milk Stout 9%
- Frost Beer Works Lush DIPA 8% Ponyboy NE IPA 5.5% Heavy Imperial Stout 9%
- Good Measure Brewing Early Riser American Cream Ale 4.8% Fancy Pants Lemon Meringue Pie Milkshake IPA 6.8% People Person American Porter 6.4%
- Green Empire Brewing Leo IPA 6.8% SimCoPated Healing DIPA 8% Citra Friendly APA 5.7% Side Business IPA 7%
- Hermit Thrush Party Jamz Fruited Kettle Sour Series 5.9% Alight Barrel Aged Sour Session Ale 3.4% Windham Flora – Barrel aged spontaneously fermented ale. 5.9%
- Lawson’s Finest Liquids Hopzilla Double IPA 8.7% Double Sunshine Double IPA 8% Maple Nipple Amber Ale 8% The Space in Between Hazy Ale 5%
- Lost Nation TBD
- Prohibition Pig Brewery Daly Palmer- Blonde Ale 5.5% Multi-Grain IPA 6% Oktoberfest 5.7% Downtown Piggy Brown 5.6%
- River Roost Brewery Más Verde IPA 6.7% Doubtful Guest IPA 6.8% Hello Hello DIPA 8.2%
- Rock Art Brewery Dancin’ DIPA 7.5% Ginger Beer Light Ale 4% A River Runs Gruit 5.1% Stump Jumper Dark Stout 5.8%
- Schilling Beer Co Hanse Keller Pils 5.0% Poppy’s Moonship Gose 4.8%
- Simple Roots Brewing Elderflower Saison Farmhouse Ale 5.4% Leaf Peeper English Bitter 4.5% New North End IPA 7%
- The Alchemist Rapture IPA 7% Skadoosh 33 IPA 7%
- Upper Pass Brewing Wellie Nelson: Nelson Suavin IPA 6.8% Cloud Drop Double IPA 8% Marzen 5% CP’s Dream Saison 5%
- Zero Gravity Craft Brewing Oktoberfest Marzen Lager 5.4% Bing Bing IPA 6.8% Green State Lager 4.9%
- Citizen Cider For Shore – Gose inspired cider 6% Tulsi – off-dry cider w/ basil 5.5% Brose – Cider rosé w/ blueberries 6.1%
- Groennfell Meadery Valkyrie’s Choice Craft Mead 6.9% Nordic Farmhouse Sour Craft Mead 5.7% Hop Swarm Dry Hopped Mead 6.9%
- Halyard Brewing Co Mountain Juice Black Current Ginger Beer 4.5% Beach Cruiser Hibiscus Lime Ginger Beer 4.5%
- Smugglers’ Notch Distillery Rye Whiskey Grapefruit Moroccan Rose Vodka
- Woodchuck Cider Sangria Cider 5.5% Pumpkin Cider 6.9% Pearsecco Dry Pear Cider 6.1% 802 Lil’ Dry Vermont Cider 5.1%
- The Green Hut Waterbury’s CBD provider will have a booth at SIP so you can check out their curated line of CBD products that are sustainably grown in Vermont and independently tested.
- Stark Mountain Foundation Stop by the Stark Mountain Foundation’s booth to learn more about their mission and get a raffle ticket while you’re there – prizes TBA.