In an effort to not get swamp foot this soggy spring, we have been tucked away in our nice cozy, dry office, glued to our computer, getting all the SIP things organized! We have a lot is still in the works but we do have some cool updates for you so without further ado:
- OMG we have an instagram account now! There isn’t much on there now but there will be soon so give us a follow!
- SIP 2019 will take place Saturday, September 21, at Mad River Glen from 1pm-4pm.
- Ticket sales will start in June. We will do two local pop up sales as usual, (dates & location still TBD,) and then online tickets sales will start on Monday, July 1. More specific details will be available shortly.
- We are now accepting Volunteer Applications! If you’d like to be a part of one of the coolest event teams around, sign up today!
Also – we are excited to announce that our organizing team has another awesome project in the works: Bear North! It’s a two day festival at Mt Ellen in Fayston, VT on August 2 & 3. Tickets are on sale now – get more details here: https://bearnorthvt.com.
That’s all for now team! Please feel free to let us know if you have questions.
SIP Poster from the Past
Over here at SIP Headquarters we are busy getting all the final things ready for next weekend, not the least of which is the beer menu! But we have lots of things to share with you so crack one open and check out the thirsty work we’ve been doing!
- If you haven’t secured your tickets yet, we only have about three dozen tickets left! Online sales end on 9/18 and we will NOT have ticket sales at the gate. Click here to get your tickets right now!
- We are excited to announce that we will have some FREE SAMPLES for you this year! Check out KIS Kombucha, Cold Brewtus and Flourish Farm. Stop by these booths and check out their offerings without the need of a token. These samples are still intended for SIP ticket holders ONLY. But if you are a designated driver and would like to sample these things, you can stop by Will Call and we will hook you up.
- If you were thinking of stocking up your fridge with some beer or cider, we would recommend going to one of our sponsors: Hunger Mountain Coop, Craft Beer Cellar or Mad River Taste Place! Plus MRTP is raffling off 3 pairs of VIP tickets! Every beer/cider purchase gets entered in their drawing! These VIP tickets include a t-shirt or hat, a meal voucher and more and they are not available for purchase.
- If you need lodging, we recommend checking out our lodging partners! Click here for more details. Nothing like staying at a really cool venue to make your beer-fest weekend even that much better!
- Once again our friends over at Hostel Tevere are hosting our Prost Party! So after we shut down the taps, continue the SIP weekend by heading over for a-maz-ing burgers, live music and of course more beer!
- Yes, it’s sad but true: we’ve cancelled the Sunday portion of our event – SIPCoffee. So if you were thinking of stopping by on Sunday, we’d like to instead recommend trying out some of the area’s breakfast and coffee places like The Sweet Spot, The Big Picture and others. Stay tuned for info about future coffee events by following Meg’s Events on Facebook & Instagram, and please contact us if you have more questions.
- Finally, we’ve finalized the Beer Menu! Click on the image for a closer look. Don’t forget there will be some free samples in addition to the great beverages! There will also be a Hydration Station with FREE WATER – BYOBottles – and booths from Mad River Glen, The Stark Mountain Foundation and UVM Business of Craft Beer.
Today is so dang beautiful, huh?! It’s sunny and 74 with a light breeze. It’s Friday and the weekend is knocking at the door. We’ve been jamming to great tunes while fixing tents and umbrellas, counting tokens and hops decorations, learning about edible crickets (yes, you read that right,) and figuring out what color hoodies we’re getting this year. And on top of all that, just in time for Beer:30, we are so psyched to share with you this year’s poster, with original artwork by Cat Illustrates, including the much anticipated list of our 2018 brewers! Click on the image for a closer look.
We will have more news for you shortly but one thing you might want to know now is that while we still have tickets available, we’re not sure how long they will last and when they’re gone, they’re gone! So don’t delay and get your tickets before it’s too late!
We will be in touch again soon with more SIP-info for you so stay tuned. But in the meantime, have a great weekend Team! Cheers!