Ticket Sales will open with our Pop Up Sale, Thursday, June 16 at 4:30pm on the deck at Mad River Glen. Online tickets will start Monday, June 20 at 8am. And between those times we will have a collaborative promotion with Stark Mountain Foundation, but the plans for that are still being ironed out so stay tuned.
- Pop Up Sale Tickets Thursday, June 16 4:30-6pm $48 each, up to 150 tickets available. We will hold court on the deck of Mad River Glen and their world famous Stark’s Pub will be open! So make a fun evening of it and get a beer and dinner after you get your tickets! These are General Admission Tickets and include entry, 10 tastings & a souvenir glass. Gate opens at 1pm. Last call is at 4:40pm. Purchase Limit Up to 6/person.
- Online Tickets Monday June 20, 8am – $50 each (You can thank that lovable Supply Chain for the price increase. Did you know there is a glassware shortage? Well there is and it’s bonkers. We have a plan and we’ll tell you more about that later, but it means that we have no choice but to nudge the price up this year. Thanks for understanding.) These are General Admission Tickets and include entry, 10 tastings & a souvenir glass. Gate opens at 1pm. Last call is at 4:40pm. Purchase Limit Up to 6/person. We will post a link closer to the sales date.
- Visitor Tickets – As of July 1, 2021, the law requires events serving beer to charge a minimum $5 entry fee to ALL attendees. As such SIPtemberfest can no longer allow free entry to those not partaking in the tasting, including designated drivers and underagers. We don’t get it and we don’t want to charge you. So DDs and kids will be able to attend by donating $5 or more to the Stark Mountain Foundation for a Visitor Ticket at the gate on the day-of. Please still come! Just bring CASH and thanks for supporting SMF!
the more you know…
- Projected COVID Policy At this time we are excited to announce we have no plans of requiring vaccines or masks of our attendees, staff or volunteers. Masks are optional and will be available for anyone who would like one. But aside from a ban on bad vibes, we are optimistic that we can SIP as usual. Of course, this is entirely subject to change.
- Well-behaved, leashed dogs are welcome. Owners that don’t pick up after their dogs will be asked to leave.
- Single Chair Foliage Rides will NOT be running. They will run during fall foliage though so come back to check it out!
- The General Stark’s Pub will be closed all day. In fact the entire Base Box will be closed to the public as a safety precaution. Thanks for your cooperation.