SIPtemberfest is proud to partner with some amazing local businesses to help make our event the Best Little Beer Fest in Vermont!
If you are interested in partnering with us as a sponsor, please contact us today!
Aficionado Sponsors –
- Clearwater Filtration – Clear Water Filtration is a full-service water treatment company specializing in residential, commercial and industrial applications. We pride ourselves on working with leading technology in water softening, filtration, reverse osmosis, deionization, and many other processes. We are very excited to have them setting up their Water Bar again for SIP 2018 so bring your water bottles! Webpage | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram
- Vermont Beer Shepherd – This wholesale craft beer distribution company hailing from Waterbury, Vermont, is small independent, family owned company committed to providing an outlet for the small independent craft brewer. They have an unshakable passion for craft beer which means tend to each step of the beer’s journey from independent brewer to beer lover, so the consumer has the best beer experience possible. Webpage | Facebook | Instagram
Pop Up Sales Hosts – SIPtemberfest partners exclusively to one business in Waitsfield and one in Waterbury as the hosts of our local ticket sales.
- The Mad River Taste Place, Waitsfield – Conveniently located in the Mad River Green, the Mad River Taste Place offers customers the best of Vermont-made foods and beverages. Their walk-in cooler is expertly curated, their deli is a charcuterie dream come true and their staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Stop in for a lunch and a beer, pick up some gifts for the foodies & beer-geeks on your list, or simply get your groceries. Now open seven days a week, when the craving for quality Vermont products hits you, the Mad River Taste Place is the place to go! Webpage | Facebook | Instagram
- Craft Beer Cellar, Waterbury – Nowhere is the area can you find a better selection of craft beers than the Craft Beer Cellar, just off of Main Street in Waterbury. They showcase a huge array of Vermont beverages, along side regional and national breweries that you have to try. Want to fill a growler? They offer a rotating selection of beers on tap to you can take home something extra fresh. Want some home brewing equipment or maybe some glassware or a gift for the beer lovers in your circle? They have all of that and more. Swing by daily to cure what ales you! Webpage | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
SIP Lodging Partners – SIPtemberfest is partnering with area inns and lodges to provide our attendees with the best places to stay when they come to Vermont. All guests of our Lodging Partners will be guaranteed the chance to purchase SIP tickets. This means that once you book with our partners, you won’t have to be glued to your computer when online sales start! We will share our partners with you soon so stay tuned!
- Warren Falls Inn – Located along the scenic Mad River in Warren, the Warren Falls Inn is one of the most incredible secrets you could discover! The inn is a post and beam style with a natural cedar siding that fits in naturally with the scenic background. Enjoy open common areas including a large kitchen for guest use, long dinning table and a living room with fire place. Book a room or assemble your posse and rent the entire inn! Learn more and check out availability online: Webpage | Facebook | Instagram
- Above the Clouds Retreat – In the middle of nowhere, yet conveniently located 10 minutes off I-89, 20 minutes from Mad River Glen and 20 minutes from Waterbury, this AirB&B listing is a great way to take your SIPtemberfest weekend to the next level. With accommodations for up to 13, you can all enjoy stunning views, extensive gardens, hot tub, 3 spa-quality baths, jacuzzi, 2 gourmet kitchens, original artwork, and much, much more! Click here for more details.
- Grunberg Haus – This fun, eclectic and relaxing Austrian chalet bed and breakfast has 11 rooms and three forest cabins. Located right on Route 100 outside of Waterbury, this place is easy to find and right in the heart of craft beer country, yet it’s one of the best kept secrets in the area. Disconnect from the grind and enjoy their pub area, play a few board games or a round of pool, jam on guitars or kick back on a wicked comfortable couch with an excellent view. The breakfast is delicious and the hosts are about as cool and accommodating at they come. Learn more about them online and book right away: Webpage | Facebook | Instagram