Patience grasshopper. Tickets go on sale Monday, August 4 at 7:35am.
Here’s a look at your ticket options:
- SIPtemberfest Meet the Brewers Dinner – Friday, Sept 26, 6:30-10pm Taking place in General Stark’s Pub at Mad River Glen, the SIPtemberfest Meet the Brewers Dinner will once again feature two of Vermont’s best brewers: Mike Gerhart of Otter Creek Brewing and Sean Lawson of Lawson’s Finest Liquids. Guests will be treated to hand-picked pairings from both brewers over four courses, (specific menu and pairings will be announced soon.) Guests will also be invited to take part in a question and answers session and the chance to pick up some nuggets of wisdom from two of the states top brewers. Ticket are $70 each and include four courses with two beers/course and a souvenir glass. Tickets are extremely limited to this event!
- SIPtemberfest Beer Tasting – Saturday, Sept. 27, 1-5pm Taking place in the scenic and unique setting of Mad River Glen’s base area this main event features a great selection of brewers and distillers as well as local food, music and even foliage rides on MRG’s historic Single Chair. Tickets for the best little beer fest in Vermont are only $35 each and include 10 tasting tokens and a souvenir glass.
- Tickets for foliage chairlift rides can be purchased ONLY ON THE DAY OF in the ticket office of MRG or at the SIP ticket booth on Saturday, September 28. Adults are $10, kids $5. Rides are from 10:30 -2:30 and you don’t need to wait in the check in lines to enter.
Saturday’s event is FREE to anyone not partaking in SIPtemberfest such as designated drivers and underagers. Tickets are only required if you want to taste the beers. Please do not abuse this policy and ruin it for everyone. Thanks! Well-behaved, leashed dogs are welcome.
Online tickets will be sold through Eventbrite this year. We will announce our retail ticket outlets soon!
WIN tickets! (If you purchase tickets and then win, we hope you’ll bring some friends, but if not, we can probably work something out.) There is no limit to the amount of times you enter so try, try and try again! Enter by commenting here, posting on Meg’s Events Facebook Page, our SIPtemberfest Invite or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All winners will be selected by the week before SIPtemberfest, if not sooner. We will announce all winners here on the blog so don’t forget to sign up to get updates emailed right to you.
- #Hashtag New this year we are having an instagram #hashtag contest. YOU CAN START NOW! Simply share photos on instagram with #SIPtemberfest and we will enter you in a contest to win a pair of VIP passes! #whywait? #Startnow!
- Like Meg’s Events on Facebook If you didn’t know, Meg’s Events puts on tons of great events that you want to know about anyway. So like our page and you’ll automatically be entered to win! Four lucky winners will each get a free ticket to Saturday’s Beer Tasting!
- Haiku Contest – Back by popular demand, enter to win big/SIPtemberfest is the best/t-shirt and more, yay! – Enter your SIPtemberfest and/or beer related Haiku any time to like. The winner will receive 2 VIP passes to Saturday’s Beer Tasting. We will accept other forms of poetry and creative writing too, but we are a little biased and like Haiku’s the best!