We just wanted to reach out real quick and thank everyone who was involved in 2019 SIPtemberfest! Our sponsors were generous and supportive, our volunteers absolutely slayed it and our crowd was chock full of really cool, fun-having, beer-loving people! Oh – and the beer!! How awesome was the beer (and cider and mead and ginger beer and whiskey and vodka)!!??!! We were so completely stoked with everything this year, Team SIP needed a full week to recover!
Thanks as well to our photographer Erin Doble, our photographer, who brilliantly captured the day – check out her work below.
Finally, we will announce our 2020 plans in January so stay tuned – follow us on Facebook, Instagram our FreshSIPs!
Thanks again everyone and see you next year! Cheers!
Top Ten Things to Know about SIPtemberfest 2019
- SIPtemberfest will take place Saturday Sept 21, 2019 from 1-5pm. Ticket check-in will start by 12:30pm. IF YOU WANT TO DRINK YOU NEED A VALID ID with your ticket! Yes you!!
- If you haven’t already checked it out – our line of Breweries and our Menu can be found here! Crack open a beer to read through this long list…
- The Stark Mountain Foundation will be raffling off a wicked cool prize this year: Two Tickets to a Lawson’s Full Moon Snowshow Tour and Brew Dinner at Mad River Glen! Swing by their booth near the Single Chair for your tickets and to learn more about their work.
- This year Green Hut CBD and Clear Water Filtration will have booths! Stop by the Hydration Station to get some deliciously filtered water and then stop at the Green Hut to learn all about CBD and get some for yourself!
- Don’t forget to grab your SIPtemberfest Tshirt and more awesome beer gear at the HopShop. You can also complete our Scavenger Hunt for a free SIP T or Hat – see the beer menu on the day-of for details. (PRO TIP: wear your SIP merch from previous years!)
- Both our bands are back by popular demand! Ragged Company will open our event this year and Lowell Thompson will close the show! Yes!!
- Cornerstone Pub will be serving those ridiculously tasty tots and the Mad Dumpling (i.e. Joey and friends) will have a menu with nommy-nom dumplings and more! NEW THIS YEAR: The cafeteria at MRG will be open serving their famous burgers, fries and more. But the General Starks Pub will be closed.
- Designated drivers, kids and well-behaved, leashed dogs are all welcome at SIPtemberfest and don’t need a ticket. Keep in mind that there are no kid-specific activities and the chairlift will notbe running. We ask that you be mindful when choosing to bring pets and kids; they must be supervised at all times. Thanks!
- Right now the weather is looking wonderful – 70s and sunny! But it’s September in Vermont so make sure to check the latest forecast and dress accordingly! Keep in mind that the terrain is very rugged so wear sturdy footwear!
- If you are driving – please bring a DD and try to carpool! If you are taking the shuttles, you should get an email from us with details. Shuttles are full and we are no longer taking waitlist names.
- Ticket sales will not be availble at the gate! You can purchase tickets online until Wednesday, 9/18 at 11pm!
Thanks to our sponsors for their ongoing and generous support! Thanks also to all our hard working volunteers! Finally, thank YOU so much for supporting our event! We look forward to seeing you all soon!
Hunger Mountain Coop
For the rest of today and tomorrow until 5, head to Mad River Taste Place to purchase your tasty Vermont food, beer & cider and get entered in a raffle to win a pair of SIP VIP tickets! These tickets each include entrance, a SIP t-shirt or hat and a meal voucher – you can’t but these puppies online!
Speaking of buying things online – just a quick reminder that SIP tickets are going fast – they will only be available online until Wednesday, Sept 18 at 11pm if they don’t sell out sooner and after that, that’s that! We will NOT have any ticket sales at the gate!! Click here to get your tickets now so you don’t have to sweat about it over the weekend! 🙂