It has come to our attention that some of you are not getting these posts emailed to you! Please tell your friends to check their spam filters, as this post probably won’t get to them… Obviously we want you to know all the things, but we are a very small team and have done all we can about it. Thanks in advance for checking to make sure your friends are all in the know and helping us get the word out.
So what’s the latest word? Well…
- Both of our local Pop Up Sales have come and gone. They were a great success but we have some leftover tickets that we are rolling into the online allotment, bringing that total just about 600 tickets. Online sales start on Tuesday, June 26 at the Crack of Noon. You will be able to get them at the button below.
- If you purchased tickets at either of the Pop Up sales, all those tickets are redeem able now at the same button as above. YOU MUST REDEEM TICKETS BY AUGUST 31! The receipt we gave you upon purchase has all the instructions you need but it doesn’t work for entry to the event so please redeem your tickets right now while it’s on your mind.
- You can also secure your tickets by booking with our Lodging Partners. Once you book with them, you’ll be given a code for tickets that you can purchase at your convenience, even if SIP sells out. If you’re going to need lodging anyway, we highly recommend you check out our Partners!
- This is our last pitch: PLEASE VOTE FOR SIPTEMBERFEST! We are a finalist for Best Beer Fest in Vermont and as the smallest event in the running, we need all the votes we can get. Please take literally 5 seconds to vote for us ! We are granting excellent beer karma for all our voters! Thanks in advance!
- If you are interested in volunteering, we are still looking for cool people to lend us a hand for a 4 hour shift before/during/after the event! Please contact us for more details! We’d love to work with you!
Thanks all for now folks! We will be in touch with you again soon!