Today is so dang beautiful, huh?! It’s sunny and 74 with a light breeze. It’s Friday and the weekend is knocking at the door. We’ve been jamming to great tunes while fixing tents and umbrellas, counting tokens and hops decorations, learning about edible crickets (yes, you read that right,) and figuring out what color hoodies we’re getting this year. And on top of all that, just in time for Beer:30, we are so psyched to share with you this year’s poster, with original artwork by Cat Illustrates, including the much anticipated list of our 2018 brewers! Click on the image for a closer look.
We will have more news for you shortly but one thing you might want to know now is that while we still have tickets available, we’re not sure how long they will last and when they’re gone, they’re gone! So don’t delay and get your tickets before it’s too late!
We will be in touch again soon with more SIP-info for you so stay tuned. But in the meantime, have a great weekend Team! Cheers!
Rarely do I get to step away from my computer for any extended period of time during ‘event season.’ But last week, the stars aligned and the opportunity arose to go camping over the Summer Solstice. And I just couldn’t pass up the idea of four whole days without cell service, worrying only about how to keep the beer cold, the fire going and the bugs out of the tent.
Now I’m back, refreshed and relaxed, and smelling vaguely like a campfire. But I’m diligently cranking through emails and checking things off my To Do List like, for example, “Post to SIP about all the things.” So without further ado:
- Today is the LAST DAY to vote for SIPtemberfest! We are a finalist for a Seven Days Daysie award for Best Beer Fest In Vermont!! We are also the smallest event in the running so we need all the help we can get! Please vote for us and spread the word! Voting ends June 25 at 5pm.
- ONLINE TICKET SALES START TUESDAY, JUNE 26 at NOON! No waking up early this year! We figured we would let you have a couple cups of coffee and maybe even get a little work done before tickets went live. Click the button below (which also works for Pop Up Tickets but you need to hit “enter promotional code,”):
- We are still looking for volunteers! Do you have a truck and like putting up or taking down fencing with fun people? How about checking tickets, or pouring beer, or hanging decorations? There are all sorts of things we need help with before, during and after SIP! Shifts are 4 hours and come with a t-shirt and entrance! Contact us for more details.
- Pop Up Sale tickets are redeemable! Just to reiterate, that button above is also where you want to go to redeem tickets purchased at either of our Pop Up Sales. You must redeem your codes by AUGUST 31!
- Check out our Lodging Partners! Are you traveling to SIP? Do you want to stay at a place with nice views, cool inn keepers, and refrigeration for your beer? All of our Lodging Partners can help help with that. Plus if you book with them, you are guaranteed tickets to SIPtemberfest, even if it sells out. Click here for more details.
- Spam Check! Friends don’t let friends’ spam filters keep them from Fresh SIPs! Please check in with your friends to make sure our emails aren’t going to their spam filters. It has come to our attention that some of you are missing our posts, but unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about it on our end. So please help us by checking on your neighbors and spreading the good word.
- Where else to find SIP info online: In case you want to double down on SIP Info, here are some good social media links for you to check out: Meg’s Events on Facebook, Meg’s Events on Instagram, SIPtemberfest 2018 Facebook Invite. Each of these links are good sources for the latest SIP Info – follow them all for best results!
Thanks Team! While it’s a bit of a downer coming back to reality after a nice digital detox in the woods, knowing that I’m working my butt off for fun things like SIPtemberfest makes it worth every WiFi’d second! I can’t wait to SIP with you all!
Thanks and Cheers,
It has come to our attention that some of you are not getting these posts emailed to you! Please tell your friends to check their spam filters, as this post probably won’t get to them… Obviously we want you to know all the things, but we are a very small team and have done all we can about it. Thanks in advance for checking to make sure your friends are all in the know and helping us get the word out.
So what’s the latest word? Well…
- Both of our local Pop Up Sales have come and gone. They were a great success but we have some leftover tickets that we are rolling into the online allotment, bringing that total just about 600 tickets. Online sales start on Tuesday, June 26 at the Crack of Noon. You will be able to get them at the button below.
- If you purchased tickets at either of the Pop Up sales, all those tickets are redeem able now at the same button as above. YOU MUST REDEEM TICKETS BY AUGUST 31! The receipt we gave you upon purchase has all the instructions you need but it doesn’t work for entry to the event so please redeem your tickets right now while it’s on your mind.
- You can also secure your tickets by booking with our Lodging Partners. Once you book with them, you’ll be given a code for tickets that you can purchase at your convenience, even if SIP sells out. If you’re going to need lodging anyway, we highly recommend you check out our Partners!
- This is our last pitch: PLEASE VOTE FOR SIPTEMBERFEST! We are a finalist for Best Beer Fest in Vermont and as the smallest event in the running, we need all the votes we can get. Please take literally 5 seconds to vote for us ! We are granting excellent beer karma for all our voters! Thanks in advance!
- If you are interested in volunteering, we are still looking for cool people to lend us a hand for a 4 hour shift before/during/after the event! Please contact us for more details! We’d love to work with you!
Thanks all for now folks! We will be in touch with you again soon!