- SIPDinner – $85 each – Doors at 6pm, dinner starts *promply* at 7. This ticket includes a four course meal with multiple beers paired to each, a tasting glass and a raffle ticket. Select brewers will be on hand to field questions about the beers served. This ticket does not include admission to Saturday or Sunday events!!!
- SIPBeer – SOLD OUT $45 each – Gate opens at 1pm. Last call is at 4:40pm. Ticket includes Saturday entry, 10 tastings and a souvenir glass. Two tickets maximum per purchase.
- SIPCoffee – $20 – Gates at 11am, last call at 1:45pm. Ticket includes entry, a souvenir tasting mug and 12 tastes. Ticket does not include entry to Saturday’s event.
- Tickets for Foliage Chairlift Rides – Adults $10, kids $5 – Ticket are only available Saturday and Sunday, at the MRG ticket window. They are not available in advance. Rides are from 10:30 -2:30 and there is a separate entrance for lift rides. PLEASE NOTE: These are beautiful slow lift rides that take a while to get up, but we going early (before the event opens,) and/or hiking down because riding the lift down takes a very long time! Between down-loading restrictions and lines, it’s been known to take well over an hour.
- DDs & Kiddos – Saturday and Sunday events are FREE to anyone not partaking in SIPtemberfest, such as designated drivers and underagers. Tickets are only required if you want to taste the beers or coffees. Please do not abuse this policy and ruin it for everyone. Thanks! Well-behaved, leashed dogs are welcome.
Where to Get Tickets
- Pop Up Sales – UPDATE: POP UP SALES ARE NOW OVER! Back by popular demand, we will do two Pop Up ticket sales at which peo ple can directly buy up to 2 tickets to SIPBeer – Saturday’s Beer tasting. We will sell up to 150 tickets at each Pop Up. These will be CASH ONLY SALES! We will be in Waitsfield on June 6 & Waterbury on June 13. We will post the specific locations and timeframe, within one hour of sales opening to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (Fun Fact: this is the only time we ever use twitter anymore.) This is to prevent ‘liner-uppers.’ Sales will take place in a convenient location, sometime between 4-8pm. So hang out at a good watering hole in the area and wait for us to post. If you’re not on social media, we betcha you have a buddy who is, so buy them a beer at the watering hole while you wait.
- Online! We will sell 450 SIPBeer tickets online, June 20 at 7am. These will be first come, first served, and we expect these to sell out very quickly so set your alarm. The link for online sales will be available at a later date.
- SIP10 Epic SIPItAll Contest: We are gonna give away a sweet ticket package to celebrate our 10th Anniversary! It will include two tickets to Friday’s SIPDinner, two tickets to Saturday’s SIPBeer and two tickets to Sunday’s SIPCoffee. And two t-shirts and two hoodies and two hats and more SIPtemberfest swag for a retail value of over $450! Wanna win? All you have to do is take a photo of you wearing SIP swag and post it to Instagram with the hashtags #SIPtemberfest #SIP10 #SIPItAll. You can enter as many times as you like! Get creative: use props, get your posse or your pets to pose with you, choose some crazy location, try out a slo-mo or a boomerang video! Is there such a thing as a photo haiku? Key words to think of: beer, friends, fun, 10! Entries accepted as soon as you’re done reading this. Deadline for entries is Sept 4th to give you time to plan and go big! We will post shortly thereafter to our blog announcing the winner.
Redeeming Pop Up Sale tickets and SIPVIP Tickets
- If you purchased your tickets at one of our Pop Up Sales, follow the instructions we gave you (your receipt) upon purchase or contact us with questions. Don’t forget to redeem them by the date listed on your receipt!
- If you got one of the pairs of SIP VIP tickets that we’ve donated to assorted local organizations, please contact us for instructions on how to redeem your tickets