- SIPBeer – $45 each at Pop Up Sales, $47 each online – Gate opens at 1pm. Last call is at 4:40pm. Ticket includes Saturday entry, 10 tastings and a souvenir glass. Two tickets maximum per purchase. Ticket does not include entry to Sunday’s event.
- SIPCoffee – $15 each at Pop Up Sales, $20 each online – Gates at 11am, last call at 1:45pm. Ticket includes Sunday entry, a souvenir tasting mug and 12 tastes. Ticket does not include entry to Saturday’s event.
- DDs & Kiddos – Saturday and Sunday events are FREE to anyone not partaking in SIPtemberfest, such as designated drivers and underagers. Tickets are only required if you want to taste the beers or coffees. Please do not abuse this policy and ruin it for everyone. Thanks! Well-behaved, leashed dogs are welcome.
NOTE: Mad River Glen will NOT be running the Single Chair for Foliage Rides this year. It will run the following two weekend though!
Where to Get Tickets
- Online! We will sell at least 650 SIPBeer and 250 SIPCoffee tickets online, June 26 at 12pm. These will be first come, first served, and we expect these to sell out very quickly so set your alarm. The link for online sales right here!
- Book With Our Lodging Partners: All guests of our Lodging Partners will be guaranteed the ability to purchase SIP tickets to both events. Once you book at one of these locations, you will be provided with a code and instructions, but you won’t need to wait in line at a pop up or be glued to your computer when online sales start.
Pop Up Sales– OVER – Back by popular demand, we will do two Pop Up ticket sales at which people can directly buy up to 2 tickets to SIPBeer – Saturday’s Beer tasting and 2 tickets to SIPCoffee – Sunday’s Coffee tasting. We will sell up to 150 tickets at each Pop Up. These will be CASH ONLY SALES -and- THESE TICKETS WILL BE SLIGHTLY CHEAPER THAN ONLINE PRICES! We will be at Craft Beer Cellar in Waterbury on June 13, and at the Mad River Taste Place in Waitsfield on June 19, both from 4:30-6pm.
Redeeming Pop Up Sale tickets and SIPVIP Tickets
- If you purchased your tickets at one of our Pop Up Sales, follow the instructions we gave you (your receipt) upon purchase or contact us with questions. Don’t forget to redeem them by the date listed on your receipt!
- If you got one of the pairs of SIP VIP tickets that we’ve donated to assorted local organizations, please contact us for instructions on how to redeem your tickets.