- General Admission Tickets include entry, 10 tastings & a souvenir glass. Gate opens at 1pm. Last call is at 4:40pm. Tickets are $48 each.
- Purchase Limits Up to 10 tickets/purchase at our Pop Up Sale, 4 tickets/purchase online.
- DDs & Kiddos – Visitor Tickets – As of July 1, 2021, there is a new law requiring events serving beer to charge a minimum $5 entry fee. As such SIPtemberfest can no longer allow free entry to those not partaking in the tasting, such as designated drivers and underagers. We don’t get it and we don’t want to charge you. So DDs and kids will still be able to attend by donating $5 or more to the Stark Mountain Foundation for a Visitor Ticket at the gate on the day-of. Please still come! Just bring cash and thanks for support SMF!
- Well-behaved, leashed dogs are welcome. Owners that don’t pick up after their dogs will be asked to leave.
- COVID and/or other safety protocols may be in place. Currently the state of Vermont has lifted all COVID restrictions, which means we will be able to see your smiles! But as we learned last year – a lot can happen in a short time. So in the event that restrictions are reactivated, please be cool and cooperate with us or you will be asked to leave.
- Single Chair Foliage Rides will NOT be running. They will run the last two weekends in September though so come back to check it out!
Please contact us if you have any questions.