Well, by geezum, it’s your lucky day! Below is a list of all the brewers setting up camp in the base area of Mad River Glen just for you. We are hosting more breweries than ever and many of them are branny-spanking new!
But first, earn good beer karma and peruse this bit of important info:
- Gates open at 1pm. You may start lining up around 12:30 but please, please, PLEASE don’t line up much earlier than that. If you arrive earlier, go for a chairlift ride or a hike because the weather looks amazing! Plus you’ll get a little Calories In/Calories Out.
- BRING YOUR ID!! REPEAT: BRING YOUR ID. And bring either a print out of your ticket or pull it up on your smart phone with this handy-dandy Eventbrite app.
- ALL tickets will be scanned in – General Admission, winners, industry, press, etc.
- Yes you can bring your pregnant wife who will be your designated driver. (Though it’s really her call. Hopefully there’s a pint of ice cream and a jar of pickles in it for her.)
- Yes you can bring your kids (but please note: there are NO kids activities so while you are welcome to bring them, please be mindful that this isn’t exactly a kid-friendly event.)
- Yes you can bring your leashed and well-behaved dog (but please be mindful of your dog at all times and be prepared to pick up after them because no one likes stepping in that $#!*.)
- Don’t Forget the PROST PARTY at HOSTEL TEVERE to follow! They are hosting killer music and a killer beer line up so you’ll definitely want to check them out!!
- Our Free Shuttles are FULL! If you have a reservation you are super lucky and will be riding in style!
- HUGE thanks to our generous sponsors: Mehuron’s Market, Growler Garage, Blackback Pub, Craft Beer Cellar – Waterbury, Hostel Tevere, The Mad Taco, The Mule Bar, Three Penny Taproom, Prohibition Pig, Sperry Tents, Mad River Glen, New Duds and of course Meg’s Events! Please thank all of these folks for helping to make SIPtemberfest so awesome! Not all, but many of them still have tickets they are giving away – contact them for more info!
- Swing by the Mad River Path Association booth and enter their raffle! They have some beer-geek-alicious prizes up for grabs! We are happy to team up once again with the MRPA and support their healthy mission and we encourage you to support them as well! Have we mentioned Calories In/Calories Out?!
And now, the 2014 SIPtemberfest Brewer Line Up:
- 14th Star
- Bent Hill Brewery
- Boyden Valley Vermont Ice
- Burlington Beer Co.
- Citizen Cider
- Crop Bistro & Brewery
- Drop In Brewing
- Fiddlehead Brewing
- Harpoon Brewery
- Infinity Brewing
- Lawson’s Finest Liquids
- Long Trail Brewing Co.
- Lost Nation Brewing
- Mad River Distillers
- Otter Creek Brewing
- Prohibition Pig
- Rock Art Brewery
- Smugglers Notch Distillery
- Stone Corral Brewery
- Switchback Brewing Co.
- First Ever Repeat Outta-Stater: Tree House Brewing Co.
- Zero Gravity Craft Brewery
And just for good measure, the Vermont Brewer’s Association will also have a booth with us so be sure to swing by and get your Vermont Beer Passport!
Note: Trapp Lager Brewery had to pull out last minute! *Sadface* They will be listed on the menu and the t-shirt but unfortunately we won’t see them until next year.