Over here at SIP Headquarters we are busy getting all the final things ready for next weekend, not the least of which is the beer menu! But we have lots of things to share with you so crack one open and check out the thirsty work we’ve been doing!
- If you haven’t secured your tickets yet, we only have about three dozen tickets left! Online sales end on 9/18 and we will NOT have ticket sales at the gate. Click here to get your tickets right now!
- We are excited to announce that we will have some FREE SAMPLES for you this year! Check out KIS Kombucha, Cold Brewtus and Flourish Farm. Stop by these booths and check out their offerings without the need of a token. These samples are still intended for SIP ticket holders ONLY. But if you are a designated driver and would like to sample these things, you can stop by Will Call and we will hook you up.
- If you were thinking of stocking up your fridge with some beer or cider, we would recommend going to one of our sponsors: Hunger Mountain Coop, Craft Beer Cellar or Mad River Taste Place! Plus MRTP is raffling off 3 pairs of VIP tickets! Every beer/cider purchase gets entered in their drawing! These VIP tickets include a t-shirt or hat, a meal voucher and more and they are not available for purchase.
- If you need lodging, we recommend checking out our lodging partners! Click here for more details. Nothing like staying at a really cool venue to make your beer-fest weekend even that much better!
- Once again our friends over at Hostel Tevere are hosting our Prost Party! So after we shut down the taps, continue the SIP weekend by heading over for a-maz-ing burgers, live music and of course more beer!
- Yes, it’s sad but true: we’ve cancelled the Sunday portion of our event – SIPCoffee. So if you were thinking of stopping by on Sunday, we’d like to instead recommend trying out some of the area’s breakfast and coffee places like The Sweet Spot, The Big Picture and others. Stay tuned for info about future coffee events by following Meg’s Events on Facebook & Instagram, and please contact us if you have more questions.
- Finally, we’ve finalized the Beer Menu! Click on the image for a closer look. Don’t forget there will be some free samples in addition to the great beverages! There will also be a Hydration Station with FREE WATER – BYOBottles – and booths from Mad River Glen, The Stark Mountain Foundation and UVM Business of Craft Beer.