A HUGE thanks to the SIPtemberfest Team of Volunteers, all our awesome vendors and of course all you COOL KIDS who came out and drank beer, ate, danced and had fun with us, rain be damned! I met some very cool people (and dogs,) tried some great brews I’d never had before and didn’t really mind getting beer spilled all over me. In fact, I’m pretty sure this was my favorite SIPtemberfest to date and I cannot wait to do it all over again next year!
And in case you feel anything like we do this morning…
Meg’s How to Recover from SIPtemberfest Check List:
- Drink minimum of one pint glass of water (no, that doesn’t mean PBR.)
- Take at least one Ibuprofen and/or drink more water.
- Don’t waste time trying to put your contact lenses in; just wear your glasses.
- Make a strong-ass cup of coffee.
- Play the Dub Radio Pandora station at as loud a volume as you can handle.
- Find a nice place to sit outside and sip your coffee.
- Repeat previous steps as necessary.
- Eat some protein and some fresh fruit.
- Comment on this post or on Meg’s Events’ Facebook page or email email@example.com with your SIPtemberfest feedback! Your input helps us make the SIP the same but better each year, so please let us know what you think! Thanks! (We would also LOVE to see your photos so send us a couple!)
- Sign up to get “Fresh SIPs” (up there on the right of this page) and LIKE Meg’s Events on FB so you don’t miss a SIP-beat!
- Enter the following dates into your iCal or whatever: Aug 1, 2012 – SIP tickets go on sale; Sept 29 – SIPtemberfest!
Thanks again and see you in 2012!