Lawson’s Finest is celebrating four years of providing the highest quality libations in style, Saturday, March 24 at the Valley Players Theater in Waitsfield, VT and you should check it out:
- 2-6 All ages can come check out the Beer Lover’s Market featuring Lawson’s bottles & draft beer, glassware, shirts & hats and tons of products that go really well with beer. This is a great way to support some quality local business and stock your pantries with quality deliciousness! Don’t forget your canvas bags!!
- Gaylord Farm meats, eggs & produce
- Screamin’ Ridge Farm soups & greens
- Grace’s Tamales
- Mt. Mansfield Creamery
- Groove Tea Project
- Nutty Steph’s chocolates, granola
- Chair massage by Jess Tompkins
- 2:30-5:30 Enjoy live music from local talents Last October.
- 7-11 The SOLD OUT Beer Lover’s Ball will feature exclusive tastings of rare Lawson’s Finest Liquids,a cash bar, bottles & merchandise for sale, live music from The Gulch and more:
- Each ticket includes 4 tastings of Lawson’s Finest Liquids
- Locally made food by The Mad Taco and Fiddleheads Cuisine available for purchase.
- TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT
- Must be 21 years or older WITH VALID ID IN HAND.
This is also a benefit for the Vermont Farm Disaster Relief Fund, so you can feel really good about splurging on the things that all of us beer lovers love!
Cheers and see you soon!