It’s official. Saturday is sold out. Friday is sold out. SIPtemberfest is SOLD OUT! So here’s the info you all need:
- Please remember that this is a rain or shine event so come prepared for whatever Mother Nature dishes out! Right now the forecast for Saturday isn’t exactly calling for sunshine and 70s but it’s still a better forecast than we had last year! In light of the potential for the r-word, though, let’s all channel our inner hippies and visualize wearing our sunglasses and wrapping our sweatshirts around our waists and saying things like ‘Man! It turned out to be such a great day!
- Also remember that all tickets will be checked in by purchasers last name! You don’t need to bring physical tickets but you DO NEED TO BRING YOUR ID!! If you bought or sold tickets amongst yourselves you 100% definitely need to email us at @firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the ticket name changes. If you purchased tickets for you and your friends, you don’t need to email us any other names unless you will be entering separately. Same rules apply for Friday & Saturday tickets.
- Friday doors are at 6:30 and dinner starts promptly at 7. Please have your IDs when you arrive.
- Gates open Saturday at 1pm! We are just as excited to get things going as you are, but please be patient and have your ID ready at check -in. If you are not partaking in the SIP but are there with friends, you don’t need to wait in line to get in.
- Don’t forget to take the bus! Park at Hostel Tevere and take the bust to SIPtemberfest and back!
- After last call at SIPtemberfest, don’t forget to head to Hostel Tevere for the SIP Post Party!
- If you have more questions – like directions to MRG, what times the Foliage Rides runs – check out our SIP 411 page.