Apologies for the delays getting this out on the webpage – it’s a long story that involves too little sleep, not enough coffee and an unfortunate mishap with a can of Heady Topper…
First, some stuff:
- Gates open at 1pm. You may start lining up around 12:30 but please, please, PLEASE don’t line up much earlier than that. If you arrive earlier, go for a chairlift ride or a hike because the weather looks amazing!
- BRING YOUR ID!! REPEAT: BRING YOUR ID. And bring either a print out of your ticket or pull it up on your smart phone with this handy-dandy Eventbrite app.
- General Admission tickets will be scanned. All others (winners, industry etc, will go to WILL CALL.)
- Yes you can bring your pregnant wife who will be your designated driver. (Though it’s really her call. Buy her some ice cream from Scout’s Honor!)
- Yes you can bring your underagers (but please note: there are NO kids activities so while you are welcome to bring them, please be mindful that this isn’t exactly a kid-friendly event.)
- Yes you can bring your leashed and well-behaved dog (but please be mindful of your dog at all times and be prepared to pick up after them because no one likes stepping in that $#!*.)
- Don’t Forget the PROST PARTY at HOSTEL TEVERE to follow! They are hosting killer music and a killer beer line up so you’ll definitely want to check them out!!
- Our Free Shuttles are FULL! If you have a reservation you are super lucky and will be riding in style – we will send an email out shortly to confirm. But if you were on the wait list, we are full.
- HUGE thanks to our generous sponsors: Mehuron’s Market, Craft Beer Cellar – Waterbury, Hostel Tevere, Mad River Glen, New Duds and of course Meg’s Events! Please thank all of these folks for helping to make SIPtemberfest so awesome!
- Swing by the Mad River Path Association booth and enter their raffle! They have some beer-geek-alicious prizes up for grabs! We are happy to team up once again with the MRPA and support their healthy mission and we encourage you to support them as well!