So we have some bad news for you. It seems SIPtemberfest headquarters wasn’t the only place experiencing a perfect storm of problems. Between getting ready for the upcoming grand opening of their new brewhouse and waiting for their beer to finish fermenting, Farnham Ale & Lager has had to pull out of SIPtemberfest. Sad face. We are bummed to miss them this year and wish them the best with all their endeavors.
But there is good news! We were able to make a few calls and add the Burlington Beer Company our line up! Woot! What beers they will bring you will just have to wait and see, but the BBC has been cranking out some impressive brews lately and we are so excited they were able to squeeze in our little event to their schedule.
And there is even more good news! We reached out to our friends at the Alchemist and they too will be at SIPtemberfest, serving up Focal Banger! Boom! So despite a little set back, it looks like we will have come out on top and will have even more incredible beer than we originally expected! Cheers to that!
Some other important housekeeping:
- Meet the Brewers Dinner, FRIDAY, September 23 – Doors at 6pm, dinner starts *promptly* at 7. This ticket includes a four course meal with multiple beers paired to each, a tasting glass and a raffle ticket. Zero Gravity Craft Brewery and Prohibition Pig Brewery will be this year’s hosts along with Craft Beer Cellar. Paul Sayler, Nate Johnson and Mark Drutman will be on hand to field questions about the beers served and more. There are a handful of tickets still available. Learn more about the event and the menu here. This ticket does not include admission to Saturday.
- Vermont Beer Tasting, SATURDAY, September 24 – Check-in will start at 12:30. Gate opens at 1pm. Last call is at 4:40pm. Ticket includes Saturday entry, 10 tastings and a souvenir glass. There will be food from the Mad Taco and Skinny Pancake. This event is sold out. Also, our shuttles are now full and we are no longer taking reservations.
- Those interested in buying/selling tickets may try our Facebook Invite. Bad beer karma for anyone trying to sell for more than face value of the tickets. You can edit the name on the ticket by logging on to Eventbrite and editing the ticket info. You can manage financial exchanges directly. If you are arriving together, you do not need to change the names on the tickets.
- EVERY TICKET HOLDER MUST HAVE THEIR ID AND TICKET FOR CHECK IN. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Designated Drivers and underagers are allowed in at no change HOWEVER: please arrive if possible after 2pm, allowing us time to efficiently check in ticket holders.
- The forecast is looking promising but as always, come prepared for hot, cold, sunny, cloudy, dry, wet Vermonty weather!
- We are still looking for a couple more volunteers for Friday. Please contact us if you are interested!
That’s all for now! We look forward to seeing you this weekend!