WOOT!!! We are SO excited to announce the dates for the 2014 SIPtemberfest!
Our Brewers Dinner will be held at Mad River Glen’s Starks Pub on Friday, September 26.
Vermont Beer Tasting will be held in MRG’s base area on Saturday, September 27.
We will announce all sorts of delicious information soon, (like who will be pouring and when tickets go on sale,) so be sure to stay in the loop! (Reminder – both events sold out quickly last year!) How does one stay in the loop, you ask? Here are the best ways:
- Sign up to get FreshSIPs and all our updates will get emailed directly to you! (Look over there on the right.)
- Follow SIPtemberfest on Twitter
- RSVP to our Facebook Invite
- Follow Meg’s Events on Facebook & Instagram to find out about this and many other cool events you didn’t know you wanted to know about.
Want to get involved? Contact us today about Volunteer, Sponsorship and other opportunities:
The title really says it all. We sold every last one of our Saturday Beer Tasting tickets in less than 30 hours. Phew! But we’re actually not entirely sold out – we do still have a handful Friday tickets left and if you’re wondering if you might want to go, the answer is: YES – YOU WANT TO GO TO THIS.
What beer would you pair with this stack of heaven from Three Penny Taproom?
The SIPtemberfest Meet the Brewers Dinner takes place Friday, Sept 27, 6:30-10pm and there are only less than 20 tickets left! This is an awesome way to take your beer appreciation to the next level. Learn from the pros who have carefully paired their beers to a four-course dinner. It also makes for a wonderful date night! And have no fear – this is a snob-free event!
It takes place in Mad River Glen’s Stark’s Pub – a very cool place to hang out generally, it’s the perfect setting for this fun evening. Chef Michael Witzel is known for his wonderful pub fare, but his talent for crafting a belly filling meal is vastly understated and when paired with the beers that brewers Sean Lawson and Mike Gerhardt pick out, you will be a card carrying member of the clean plate and empty glass club! You can read more about how much people enjoyed his cooking and the whole evening by clicking here. But you might want to just click here first and get your tickets before the title of this post reads “Friday is Sold Out Too.” You know you don’t like it when I say ‘I told you so!’
There are only a few tickets left to SIPtemberfest and if yesterday is any indication, don’t waste time – get your tickets before they go >POOF!<
- SIPtemberfest Meet the Brewers Dinner – Friday, Sept 27, 6:30-10pm – Only about 20 tickets left! This is an awesome way to take your beer appreciation to the next level. Learn from the pros who have carefully paired their beers to a four-course dinner. But don’t worry – this is a snob-free event! For more info click here.
- SIPtemberfest Beer Tasting – Saturday, Sept. 28, 1-5pm ONLINE TICKETS SOLD OUT! There are a handful of tickets left but to get them you have to head to one of our 5 retail locations. Good thing these are all cool places to get dinner and drinks… or maybe lunch and drinks… Call ahead for availability and accepted payment options (they might not take cards for tickets!)
Latest Retail location ticket status as of 8/6/13, 5:30 pm:
Don’t forget there are still ways to WIN tickets! You can enter as many times as you like – we are giving away ONE more Saturday ticket, TWO sets of 2 Saturday VIP passes and ONE set of 2 tickets to Friday! Click here for more info.
Finally, we are looking for volunteers still – if you’d like to join our team, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.