I bet you want to know what beer will be at SIPtemberfest, huh.
Well for several reasons that list will not be published right away, but let me give you a small sampling of some the breweries that we have lined up this year, just to whet your appetite. Check it out and then get your tickets before it’s too late!
- Lawson’s Finest Liquids – There are some vicious rumors floating around that LFL will not be at the SIP this year. There are also rumors that Elvis Presley will be at the SIP this year… I can’t confirm the Elvis story, but I can confirm that Lawson’s will be joining us again and that’s that.
- Bobcat Cafe & Brewery – There are also some vicious rumors about Bobcat not being at the SIP this year. [Dear Vicious Rumor Starters: speak only of what you know please!] Bobcat will also be back at the SIP this year and that’s a fact.
- The Shed Pub & Brewery – One of last year’s most popular brewers will be pouring again this year!
- Switchback Brewery – Ask and you shall receive! Switchback Brewery will be returning to the SIP after a year off! We are SO excited to welcome them back – and I’ll bet you are too!
- The Vermont Beer Company – If you haven’t heard of these guys, boy, oh boy are you in for a treat! They may be new, but my gosh, they are good!
- Many more… No seriously, many more…! This isn’t even close to the full line up. We have a bunch of other amazing breweries scheduled to bring their best and hardest-to-find beers for your sipping pleasure and we are still working with some of your favorites to get them to join us again. If you don’t see your favorite brewery on this list, you might just tell them you’d love to see them at the 2011 SIP!