It felt like Fall today didn’t it? Not the typical cold, wet and blustery Fall day where all you want to do it stay in bed. It felt like a nice, sunny, breezy fall day – the kind of Fall day where you can hang out with your friends on the lawn drinking beers, wearing sunglasses and a sweatshirt. The kind of Fall day we are all visualizing for SIPtemberfest!
Saturday, September 29 is comin’ in hot and you are all anxiously inquiring about all sorts of good stuff – so here’s a quick list of our most recent FAQs:
- Who won the Caption Contest!!!????!!! Yet another super tough call, but in the end, the team selected Matthew Guyette’s Caption posted on Meg’s Events Facebook page: ”‘Lawson’s Finest,’ best in relief from disaster relief.” Congrats Matthew! You win entry for two (10 tasting tokens and a souvenir glass each) two t shirts, two meal vouchers and more! Now you can brag to all your friends about your victory and then simply head to Will Call when you arrive! Thanks to everyone who entered! Y’all are a creative bunch!!
- Great for that guy. Now how am I going to get into SIPtemberfest? Don’t worry – there are still two ways you can win tickets. You can enter the Mad River Path Association’s Raffle – tickets are $5 or 5 for $20 and you can get them by clicking here. OR, you can whip out your smartypants phone and snap some photos of any SIPtemberfest Swag you have (glasses, tokens, tshirts, coasters.) Email as many as you like to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will accept photos until Sept 16. Then we will post an album on Meg’s Events Facebook page and the photo with the most ‘likes’ wins!
- Yeah, yeah. I have my tickets already. I wanna know what the beers will be! Patience Grasshopper. We are very close to releasing our beer menu. What we can tell you right away is that it is long.
- Long? Can I buy more tasting tokens during SIPtemberfest? Yes. From 2 to 4:30 we will be selling additional tokens for $3 each.
- Can you tell me more about the Friday Meet the Brewers thing? Of course. Our Meet the Brewers Dinner & Tasting, Friday September 28 will feature Lawson’s Finest Liquids & Otter Creek Brewing. You’ll get to meet their respective brewers, Sean & Mike, and you’ll get to taste the little nuances in the beers they’ve specifically selected to pair up with our menu as they introduce and discuss their pairing choices over four courses. It is a great way to take some time to appreciate both quality beer with quality food and quality people! The brewers will take your questions and there will be plenty of door prizes to go around. Tickets are still available online, but they are running low so don’t wait too long!