It’s Friday! Yippeee!!
We are all hands on deck here at SIPtemberfest HQ! If you have questions regarding tickets etc, please sniff around the webpage and hopefully you will find what you need. If you still have questions, please email us, email@example.com, but we probably won’t be too quick to respond today. Please note: We are no longer taking names for the Wait List. Partially because it’s long enough that we probably wont be able to turn them all around, and partially because we have to get off the computer and start setting up for the party! Don’t forget that you can sign up to get Fresh SIPs and get all our posts emailed directly to you, never missing a single update, including the announcement of when tickets will go on sale next year.
For those of you lucky ducks attending tonight’s Meet The Brewers Dinner, holy moly, come with an empty stomach because you are gonna want every last bit of space your belly can make! Doors open at 6:30 and dinner will start promptly at 7pm. There’s no word yet on whether Mike and/or Sean will sport their lederhosen – that remains to be seen. But we can promise a night filled with awesome food and beer, and a ton of raffle prizes, generously donated by our sponsors.
Some things to remember for Saturday:
- Bring your ID. Period. Thanks.
- If you bought your ticket online, please print it out and bring it with you.
- If you didn’t get your ticket online, you will go to Will Call when you get here.
- The forecast is awesome so bring your sunglasses!
- If you Instagram, don’t forget to #SIPtemberfest!
- Free Shuttle starts running laps from Hostel Tevere to MRG at 11:30. Last Shuttle back leaves by 5:30.
- If you’re not taking the shuttle PLEASE CARPOOL! Parking is tight!
- Gates open at 1pm. Last Call is at 4:45.
- There will awesome merchandise in the hopShop. They will accept credit cards, but if you want raffle tickets for the MRPA’s drawing (which you do!) then you’ll need a little cash.
- You’ll also need some cash for the food! Skinny Pancake, The Mad Taco/Three Penny/Sausage Guy, Scout’s Honor Ice Cream and the Stark’s Pub will all be serving up yummy grub.